A payment gateway ensures smooth transactions of digital payments securely. We have compiled a list of payment gateways in Pakistan that can help vendors receive online payments. Read about banking and FinTech solutions and find the best payment gateway.
<div id="Digital_Payments_Market_Growth_In_Pakistan" fs-test-element="Digital Payments Market Growth In Pakistan"></div>
Digital Payments Market Growth In Pakistan
The digital commerce industry of Pakistan has the most significant share in this. The country’s eCommerce industry has a transactional value share of US $7.48 billion as of 2022.
<div id="Best_Payment_Gateways_For_E-commerce_Businesses_In_Pakistan" fs-test-element="Best Payment Gateways For E-commerce Businesses In Pakistan"></div>
Best Payment Gateways For E-commerce Businesses In Pakistan
The demand for more accessible and secure transaction processing is on the rise with the emergence of the eCommerce industry. This has become the centerpiece of eCommerce and a prime focus for both entrepreneurs and Pakistani customers. Online businesses such as eCommerce stores, travel reservations, and online bookings seek payment gateways in Pakistan to receive payments from their customers.
We have enlisted the best payment gateways in Pakistan for eCommerce businesses that are most suitable in 2022.
<div id="List_of_Payment_Gateways_Managed_by_Banks_in_Pakistan" fs-test-element="List of Payment Gateways Managed by Banks in Pakistan"></div>
List of Payment Gateways Managed by Banks in Pakistan
A bank is the very first medium for many regarding trade and transactions. Below is a list of renowned Pakistani banks offering and facilitating online payment gateways.
Bank Alfalah Limited
Key Features of Alfa Payment Gateway
- No setup or annual fee
- PCI-DSS compliant platform
- 3D Secure for maximum security
- Instant merchant account and integration plugins
- Unique vendor dashboard with extensive reporting
- Facilitates online management of refunds and chargebacks through merchant portal
- Multi currency option for customers to pay in their preferred currency
- Alfa Payment Gateway has 7 Payment Facilitators onboard including JazzCash and Easypaisa
- The unique Pay by Link tool enables merchants to accept payments without any integration. This makes it the best payment gateway in Pakistan for vendors who don’t have websites or mobile apps. Customers can pay merchants by link without requiring any integration.
MCB Bank Limited
Using MCB digital payment, cardholders can buy products, items, or services through the merchant’s website in real-time. The digital payment service comes with a 3D secure solution that is supported by MasterCard Internet Gateway Services (MIGs).
Key Features of MCB eGate
- PCI-DSS compliant for maximum security
- Best uptime for high reliability
- Quick and easy integration process
- Merchant Portal that displays transaction history and details
- Support from the Fraud Risk Management team to inspect and investigate suspected fraudulent activities
- Full-time local support
Habib Bank Limited
Habib Bank Limited (HBL) is another leading commercial bank that has a vast customer base. The bank has a reputation for facilitating the unbanked population of Pakistan and is now striving to simplify digital payments.
To enhance the safety of digital transactions, HBL’s Internet Payment Gateway uses the 3D-Secure platform. What’s more intriguing is the built-in fraud management tools that provide an extra layer of security.
Key Features of HBL’s Internet Payment Gateway
- PCI-DSS certified payment gateway
- Easy to connect with a website or page
- Secure payment acceptance through website and mobile application
- Direct credit into HBL account
- A dedicated Merchant Portal that displays and provides access to features like transaction history, search, refunds, and reports
(This means merchants don’t have to rely on external Fraud Management Modules. The tool can help vendors detect fraud patterns through more than 260 variables including the user’s address, velocity, BIN, and IP as well as device fingerprinting. It is globally used by large enterprises such as Virgin Airlines, Emirates Airline, etc.)
- Vendors can brand their payment pages (business’s logo, unique colors, header or footer) to offer a unique branded experience to customers.
- Multi currency support allows customers to pay in their preferred currency
- Repeat transactions feature enables regular customers to use their information feed, again and again.
- Vendors can get customized Customer Reports through over 300 available fields for marketing analysis
United Bank Limited
United Bank Limited (UBL) is another big player in the banking sector that provides an online payment gateway in Pakistan. In fact, the bank is a pioneer in the local financial industry and has been offering digital payments since 2013. UBL’s digital payment solution is also supported by Etisalat UAE.
Key Features of e-Commerce Payment Gateway
- 3D Secure for maximum safety
- PCI-DSS Certified Secure Platform
- Seamless adjustment with integration plugins
- Optimizes payment page to improve user experience (desktop and mobile screens)
- API’s and Inline checkout ensures frictionless payment experience
- 3DS Tokenization securely saves card information
- Provides safety against fraud risk exposure through Fraud Guard
- Multiple payment options including credit and debit cards as well as direct debit
- The innovative payment tool, e-Invoicing enables vendors to receive online payments without any payment gateway integration. This is an incredibly useful tool for sellers who operate online businesses over social media.
Comparison of Banking Gateways Charges
Here is a charge summary and comparison of different payment gateways in Pakistan.
<div id="List_of_Payment_Gateways_Managed_by_FinTechs_in_Pakistan" fs-test-element="List of Payment Gateways Managed by FinTechs in Pakistan"></div>
List of Payment Gateways Managed by FinTechs in Pakistan
Banks aren’t the only option when we talk about digital payments in Pakistan. There are some FinTech companies as well that are viable payment gateway providers in Pakistan.
JazzCash is without any doubt the most commonly used online payment gateway in Pakistan. It’s popular among individual users as well as small and medium businesses for online transactions. Over the years, the JazzCash Company has seen exponential growth with about 10 million active monthly users.
This FinTech payment gateway is managed by the telecommunication company Jazz (previously known as Mobilink). It offers a smooth experience and provides a safe and secure online payment solution to businesses. Vendors and customers can create their accounts using their mobile numbers and CNIC numbers within a few minutes.
The service provides instant access to reliable digital financial services and allows users to transfer cash within minutes. It is most commonly used as an online payment gateway in Pakistan for supply chain payments, cash management, and salary payments. A number of large enterprises including Seed Out, Daraz, Bykea, HumMart, and Ubar are using this payment solution.
Easypaisa has a simple registration portal and offers easy integration. What makes it unique is its seamless onboarding process and great assistance for customers.
Xpay Payment Solution
XPay is a hassle-free and secure omnichannel payment solution for all platforms. It’s a dedicated solution and arguably the best payment gateway in Pakistan right now for vendors and businesses. You don’t have to follow lengthy steps for registration or provide unnecessary information.
The onboarding process is seamless and swift and the solution offers integrated payments that work across all sales channels.
XPay is PCI-DSS certified which means you are covered by globally recognized security standards. Your customer data and financial information will remain secure and unbreachable. Then there are multiple payment options including bank transfer, card, wallet and BNPL. But the best feature of XPay is perhaps its charging policies.
There are no hidden fees or integration charges and you only have to pay as per your usage. So you’ll pay as you go by following the usage-based pricing model. Its end-to-end encryption and suspicious transaction alert features make it the best payment gateway in Pakistan for businesses.
bSecure Payment Solution
The online payment solution offers APIs for easy integration and allows you to accept payments through multiple methods. The pricing of bSecure varies from business to business depending on their needs. Right now, the company has three different pricings i.e. one-page, multi-page, and custom.
<div id="Comparison_of_FinTechs_Companies_Charges" fs-test-element="Comparison of FinTechs Companies Charges"></div>
Comparison of FinTechs Companies Charges
Below is a comparison of the charges of different FinTech payment gateways in Pakistan.
<div id="XPay_Payment_Solution:_A_Gateway_For_All_Your_Customer_Needs" fs-test-element="XPay Payment Solution: A Gateway For All Your Customer Needs"></div>
XPay Payment Solution: A Gateway For All Your Customer Needs
There are several dangers involved with payment gateways and digital solutions. Not only you have to ensure the security of the information but also have to improve the online customer experience. This is where XPay stands tall and gives you an edge over your competitors.
XPay provides businesses with:
- State of the art admin panel and customer experience UI/UX
- BIN Based discounts excluding items that are on sale
- Instantaneous custom payment link to receive payments from your customers
- Complete and partial refunds to your customers instantaneously
- Settlement reports received from your bank and mark them as settled
- Keep your customers updated with emails about payment status
- Offering customized date/time reports for reconciliation
- Keep a unified view of the all the payment channels
<div id="XPay_Integration_with_Payment_Gateways" fs-test-element="XPay Integration with Payment Gateways"></div>
XPay Integration with Payment Gateways
Integrations are what give XPay an advantage over Bank payment gateways and FinTech payment solutions. Vendors tend to integrate their online retail businesses with local Pakistani banks and XPay provides you with that.
Businesses can connect their websites, apps, and/or social media shops with all major banks such as HBL, ALfalah, Allied Bank, MCB, and more. Furthermore, you can integrate with local FinTechs like EasyPaisa and JazzCash as well as Stripe, and other international FinTech payment solutions.
<div id="XPay_Integration_with_eCommerce_Platforms" fs-test-element="XPay Integration with eCommerce Platforms"></div>
XPay Integration with eCommerce Platforms
Another distinctive feature of XPay is integration with third-party eCommerce platforms. Businesses can connect XPay with their WordPress (WooCommerce) website, Magento or Shopify store, or other retail platforms. You can easily set up XPay with any eCommerce platform and start receiving payments in your selected or multiple currencies.
Frequently Asked Questions About Payment Gateways
<div id="Which_payment_method_is_best_in_Pakistan_for_Shopify?" fs-test-element="Which payment method is best in Pakistan for Shopify?"></div>
Which payment method is best in Pakistan for Shopify?
Shopify allows businesses to accept payments from their customers in their local currency. There are a number of digital payment methods that you can use to receive cash. However, the best among all right now is XPay. It’s an omnichannel payment solution that is PCI-DSS certified and can be integrated with cards, mobile wallets, and other methods.
How can we integrate online payments in Pakistan?
You can integrate online payments in Pakistan through plugins and APIs. Almost all payment gateways are integratable with websites and mobile apps. In case you are looking for an easy-to-use payment solution for all devices and channels including social media, XPay is the best payment gateway in Pakistan.
<div id="Best_Online_international_payment_methods_in_Pakistan" fs-test-element="Best Online international payment methods in Pakistan"></div>
Best Online international payment methods in Pakistan
The best online international payment methods in Pakistan are:
- Alfalah Bank
- Habib Bank Limited
- MCB Bank
<div id="Conclusion" fs-test-element="Conclusion"></div>
Finding the best payment gateway in Pakistan that meets your business needs may become hectic. One may get lost in the technicalities and features as there are so many options available. So we have included only the best in our list of payment gateway in Pakistan.
In case you are looking for an all-in-one, hassle-free payment gateway, XPay stands out among the rest. It is PCI-DSS certified and easy to integrate with websites, apps, third-party eCommerce platforms, and social media pages. So your data will remain safe and secure while you’ll get instant notification whenever a purchase is made or payment is received.
Become An Omnichannel Retailer
Take a personalized tour of XStak's retail operating modules with our Sales experts and learn how XStak can enable you to grow.