Numerous businesses have shifted towards an Omni channel marketing strategy offering customers an exceptional experience. An Omni channel experience focuses on marketing, customer support, and sales across all offline and online channels. Marketing strategies deployed across multiple channels can enhance customer engagement, boost ROI, and help achieve targets.
Omni channel marketing refers to a brand's unified marketing across different channels (online & offline) and multiple devices. The aim is to provide consumers with a positive, seamless, personalized experience across all channels. Online marketing channels include websites, apps, social media platforms, SMS, and email while offline marketing includes providing rewards and promotions to customers in offline stores.
In the digital era, an Omni channel marketing approach has become essential as most consumers switch between multiple devices and channels within the same day. A survey conducted in 2020 shows that 90% of brands have planned or are planning to implement an Omni channel marketing strategy. Source: Factoreal
<div id="The_five_pillars_of_an_incredible_Omnichannel_Marketing_Strategy" fs-test-element="The_five_pillars_of_an_incredible_Omnichannel_Marketing_Strategy"></div>
The five pillars of an incredible Omnichannel Marketing Strategy
- Convenience: Understanding a customer's busy schedule and making the buying process seamless and quick is vital.
- Consistency: Creating and eventually abandoning an Omnichannel marketing strategy is not the way. The ideal method comprises consistently upgrading and tweaking the marketing strategies.
- Relevance: Omni channel marketing platforms enable businesses to showcase relevant and highly personalized content based on consumer behavior and preferences across all channels.
- Empowerment: Empowering customers by sharing relevant information that helps them make better customer decisions ultimately builds trust and customer loyalty.
- Agility: Businesses should improve their marketing strategies by constantly adapting to new tools, industry trends, and customer behavior.
<div id="Problems_related_to_Omnichannel_Marketing" fs-test-element="Problems_related_to_Omnichannel_Marketing"></div>
Problems related to Omnichannel Marketing
- Real-time data accuracy and reliability: One of the common problems that e-marketers face is figuring out the best methods for gathering marketing data. After collecting this data, businesses doubt its reliability because of the chances of errors, duplications, or discrepancies. Not shown in real-time, this data lacks authenticity.
- Data safety & security: With Omni channel marketing replacing conventional advertising strategies, data safety & security are essential. Consumers expect their security information to be safe while engaging from multiple devices. Any comprise in the integrity of consumers' identity data could lead to the loss of customers.
- Data display in one platform: Businesses should engage customers across multiple channels and devices. E-marketers face the issue of managing marketing campaigns from various platforms. A single platform for managing Omni channel marketing campaigns can help avoid costly mistakes.
- Customer segmentation & analysis: Another challenge of Omni channel marketing is the analysis and segmentation of customers. Analyzing consumer behavior data and customer transaction history is essential for efficient marketing campaigns. Using multiple platforms for analyzing consumer data and developing market segmentation can be a hassle.
<div id="Improving_Customer_Acquisition_and_Retention" fs-test-element="Improving_Customer_Acquisition_and_Retention"></div>
Improving Customer Acquisition and Retention
Omni channel digital marketing is the ideal strategy for businesses to acquire new customers. However, planning and implementing an effective Omni channel marketing program can be challenging.
Here are a few marketing strategies that retailers use:
- The right message at the right channel: Businesses should analyze real-world customer feedback and launch channel-specific customer acquisition campaigns accordingly. Creating user-generated content and authentic experiences enables businesses to acquire more customers.
- Grow your social footprint: Building a prominent presence on social media platforms helps businesses to target a broader audience. Moreover, social channels allow brand enthusiasts to spread brand awareness.
- Employ omnichannel loyalty management: Offer rewards to your customer when they buy from you. Rewards increase customer’s interest in the brand and become a motivator for them to buy again. Loyal customers are 5x as likely to repurchase, 5x as likely to forgive, 4x as likely to refer, and 7x as likely to try a new offering. These rewards should be omnichannel so that your customers can get the same rewards experience across all channels.
- Build customer trust: Enterprises that resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently encourage consumers to spread a positive message. Analyzing feedback enables businesses to address customer complaints, further improving customertrust
- Leverage word of mouth marketing: Engaging customers in personalized memorable ways increases acquisition rates through referrals. Numerous consumers have identified word-of-mouth as a significant factor influencing their purchase decisions.
- Content marketing: Updated and relevant content is essential for marketing and customer acquisition campaigns across multiple channels. Actively publishing content shows customers that the enterprise is keeping up with the industry trends.
- Targeted advertising: Many businesses don't consider inactive consumers as existing customers. Analyzing historical data can enable enterprises to re-acquire old customers through customer-targeted advertising.
- Offer deals & promotions: Offering promotions and deals makes customers feel like they're a part of something limited and exclusive. The most inspiring promotional campaigns encourage consumers to share offers with prospective customers.
- Keep track of the competition: Businesses that actively monitor competitors' marketing strategies can stay ahead of the game and acquire new customers by offering better deals.
<div id="Features_of_XStak_Marketing_Solution" fs-test-element="Features_of_XStak_Marketing_Solution"></div>
Features of XStak Marketing Solution
<div id="Segmentation_and_Targeting_Capabilities" fs-test-element="Segmentation_and_Targeting_Capabilities"></div>
Segmentation and Targeting Capabilities
XStak Omni channel marketing solution enables businesses to run RFM analysis quantitatively ranking consumers. RFM analysis is a marketing technique that brands use to rank consumers based on the frequency, recency and monetary value of their transactions. Based on this data, e-marketers can perform highly targeted marketing campaigns. With XStak, sellers can perform segment analysis to divide customers into groups based on consumer behavior. Moreover, segmentation and RFM analysis allow businesses to maximize ROI and conversion rates.
<div id="Customer_Loyalty_Engine" fs-test-element="Customer_Loyalty_Engine"></div>
Customer Loyalty Engine
- Manage campaigns: With XStak, retailers can manage multiple loyalty programs and campaigns from a single dashboard in a no code environment.
- Measure & optimize ROI: XStak enables businesses to measure ROI (online & offline) on their marketing campaigns. Analyzing this data can help sellers maximize their ROI by optimizing ad spend.
- Targeted campaigns: Like all modern Omni channel marketing solutions, XStak features customer segmentation tools and RFM analysis reports. It enables retailers to create highly targeted campaigns across various dimensions. With this, businesses can perform targeted marketing, improving ROI and conversion rates.
<div id="Recommendation_Engine" fs-test-element="Recommendation_Engine"></div>
- Customer segments: XStak allows sellers to perform customer segmentation for targeted marketing.
- Upsell & cross-sell: With XStak, businesses can analyze consumer data, including purchase decisions, behavioral data, and demographics, to recommend higher-end and complimentary items.
- Predict peak demand periods: XStak enables sales affiliates to analyze historical data and predict peak demand periods for pushing products at the right time.
- Tracking and analysis: Businesses can analyze and process store rankings, stock opening/closing, and sell-through rate with XStak to optimize marketing campaigns.
<div id="Digital_Marketing_Integrations" fs-test-element="Digital_Marketing_Integrations"></div>
Digital Marketing Integrations
XStak features a modern Omni channel marketing solution. Businesses can conveniently integrate their marketing campaigns with social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. With XStak, enterprises can easily integrate their marketing programs with the Google Marketing Platform. Moreover, XStak is integrable with email marketing and SMS automation platforms, including Klaviyo and Mailchimp.
Try the free demo and stay ahead of global marketing strategies with XStak's Omnichannel Marketing Solution.